08 September 2011

woah.

I don't even know where to start.
Has it really been this long?
Where have I even been?
I will give an update in a nutshell.
Where do I start.
I suppose I will start where I left off.
I was griping about my overpriced education and all that it entailed.
Good news, I graduated.
That's right, Utah State University produced yet another graduate, I have a diploma to prove it.
The best part is that it paid off the week of graduation:
I got a job.
Up to this point, I had been serving Logan's higher class citizens Kamikaze Salmon at debatably the nicest restaurant Cache Valley had to offer.
But, thanks to my new diploma, I now work for the
Architects at Utah State.
That's right- I'm giving back.
I'm using my education to give back to my educational home.
It's a great job, I couldn't be more lucky.
But it gets even better.

You might be thinking, "So she's still in Logan, why didn't she venture elsewhere to pursue her opportunites?"
To answer your question:
I'm in Love.
And I'm also getting married in 21 days.
I know.
The day we all thought would never come.. I practically get the senior citizen discount by Provo standards, so it's about time.
What's his name?
Alex Reese.
How did this happen?
We met at Betos. We dated. We broke up. We dated round two. We took a surprise day trip to Disneyland at 3am. We had a double surprise and got engaged.
And now we're getting married.
It's amazing, honestly, how life is.
Other things that have happened:
I went on a few family vacations this summer, I worked a lot, and I still don't have a tan.
I have so much to say, and so many pictures to prove it all.
But that is all coming very soon (and I really do mean soon).
So for now, just know that there is a chocolate diamond on my finger and a smile on my face.

2 comments: