05 August 2010

Hoboken, New Jersey

Perhaps the greatest thing about not having a T.V. all summer
was living the real life version of all my favorite T.V. shows.
For Example:
We took a little afternoon trip to New Jersey and ventured to the home of
Cake Boss
I had prepared myself for a line.. what I hadn't prepared myself for was
a line
to get in the line.
So I settled for a couple touristy photos in front of the store
Followed by some world class tacos from the taco truck.



and then
as we were walking down the street
i saw it.
as seen on t.v.
the infamous
Cluck-U

home to the hottest wings in the world!
I sampled some
and my tongue will testify
these wings are hot.
So naturally, I conned our friend into trying the
911 challenge
10 of the hottest wings in 5 minutes with no water during
and no water for 2 minutes after.


she succeeded!!
it was a phenomenal afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment