12 March 2010

Too much on my plate...

Typically, I can't get enough on my plate (being the avid food connoisseur that I am). However, lately I have just been overloaded with school projects, well, just school in general, finding an internship, and all the other responsibilities that I have on my plate. There are just too many. So, it is during times like these that I avoid what I really should be doing, and I find things like this:


Exclusive limited edition Coco wall plates. I never really have been a fan of this traditional staple, but these hand painted plates are works of art. And thanks to their unusual but attractive designs, they could perfectly fit even a modern interior design. These charming plates are perfectly functional and can even be used to set the table! Find more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment