20 March 2010

Wish List..

This warm(er) weather has been getting so many ideas stirring in my head..
and I am developing quite the wish list.
First is this Breville JE95 850 Watt Juicer.When I first announced my desire to have this, I was told,
"You can't juice cereal."
Yes, I know that I am lacking slightly in the domestic department, but I would love to be able to juice fresh fruits and vegetables.
I even found the perfect

mug
to drink it in.
But mainly I want this juicer so that I can use this:

The ZOKU Popsicle maker.
It makes these creative and tasty pops in only
7 (to 15) minutes!


This next one may be a shock to many:

This homemade
icecream maker made the wish list.
Although I typically hate icecream, I love to make it! And there is something so much better about anything and everything homemade.

And the best way to share all of these wonderful wish list items?
By throwing a summertime bash!
I want to send personalized invites to all of my guests in
these great calligraphy written envelopes.

And of course,
Anthropology has me coveting everything in their store.
Especially these summer sandles...
I think I need them.


That's the wish list for now..
I'm sure I'll find some more great finds to add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment