06 July 2010

How do you know when you are on a flight to Utah?
The passengers are 78% children.
Half crying.
Strollers line the walkway to the plane.
And an occasional oh my heck bursts from a few rows back.
You will also get judgmental stares for watching anything other than the Disney channel on the plane TV.
And yet I still love my hometown
and everything that comes with it.
But it was worth the plane ride
because when I stepped out of the airport
I had cafe rio waiting for me at 1 am.
thanks mom
I had been craving it for weeks!
The next day was full of manicures
and Zupas, our favorite!

I think our fridge knew I was extra excited to see it.
and all of it's free contents.
which is why it broke the day before i came home.

so my little sister emily
took my mom and I on a date.
mini golfing.

It was great to see that
I'm not the only one who is horrible and mini golf
(ahem... mom)
.

I had a great day with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment