08 July 2010

Oh, Monday is a holiday because of the holiday? I love that.

And to think, I thought that this recession was a bad thing.
That was before I had the Gray's Papaya special.
2 hot dogs and some fresh squeezed pineapple juice was just what I needed.
Well, that, and a bike.

We rode them through the city
(sharing the street with a NYC taxi doesn't go over well
when you have no idea what you are doing)
and then all through Central Park!
It was by far the greatest thing I've done so far.
And the best work out I've gotten in at least 2 years.
Right before our bike ride
we discovered some fantastic hidden treasures...
refer to picture below


And then the homeless man came back.

now you see my hair..

now you don't.
I had the pitchfork in prime fighting position..
just in case.

Apparently I wasn't doing a good enough job at looking homeless.
I still don't really know what happened.

But the rest of the day followed with this


and then this

The Stardust Cafe is entertainment in it's purest form.
The servers are performers trying to make it on Broadway.
So as they serve you your food, they also sing all the classics.
We loved it!
I loved the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment