10 July 2010

It was like a Zoo.. except all the animals were dead.

One wonderfully rainy Saturday I went here:

The Subway obviously had me completely enthralled.
But that was just the start.
One time in elementary school I went on a field trip to Space Camp for the day.
Seeing as how an Astronaut was one of the many things I wanted to be
when I grew up
I was ecstatic!
Half way through our star trek inspired digital voyage
I realized I was the pilot of our space craft.
(the job descriptions must have been quite hazy when mine was chosen..)
Somehow I failed my crew and the mission came to an abrupt end
when I lost control of the Nintendo 64 joystick
and collided with a star.
Which must have been why I was mesmerized by the I Max film about stars.
(inside the replica sun made of steel and hanging from wires
but the sun nonetheless).


There were also small fossils.

And half fossils.

And big fossils!

There were hats with whales.
(the gift shops were beyond my wildest expectations!)


And life size whales!

And there was so much more!
It was so much fun

I absolutely loved it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment