05 April 2010

food.fashion


Today at the last minute I heard about this fashion show up the street...
but it wasn't your typical fashion show.
Designers used recyclable materials to create some uniquely wonderful outfits!
Everything from records to wallpaper was used...
these are a few of my favorites.
Don't mind the low quality photos.
(the fact that I was late didn't help the documenting situation either.)

Gown made of plastic bags

This wallpaper dress (made for only $8) was my favorite.. loved it!

Plastic bottle mane

Vinyl record shirt


This newspaper dress sat right next to me after the show.. it was fabulous.

The show was so fun.
Before I weaseled my way through the crowd for better seats.. this hair cut was sitting in front of me.
And call me crazy, but I was kind of lovin it.
Maybe someday I'll be brave enough.
Maybe.


Yes, I've turned into the crazy person who asks random strangers, "Hey could I maybe get a picture of you? Because I'm loving what you're doing."
Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment