21 April 2010

So many things happen in my life
every day.
I'm a basket case of emotions lately.


And

I've come to realize

that one of my favorite things
that I do almost everyday is:
imagining my life as a
movie.
when something is happening to me
I imagine what it would look like
if i were watching me.
what song would be playing at that very moment.
what would my reaction be to watching me.

how much better than any movie some moments are
and how pathetic other ones seem to be.

I feel like I have so many adventures.

all the time.

I have so much ahead of me
I can't wait to see what the future holds.

but until then
I need to get my marbles in a basket.
because they're a little scattered at the moment
and my movie has been looking a lot
like a box office reject.


photo via here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment