06 April 2010

sNOw more snow.


Campus is a winter wonderland today...
and yesterday. And probably tomorrow too.
Which was beautiful, but wet. And cold.
And I just want to wear shorts and sandles.
But instead there is so much snow and slush which means
coats and boots.



But I guess it was good, because I got to watch some of this.



Which was a great distraction from doing anything I was supposed to be doing.
I can never pass up an opportunity to watch people hurt themselves..
I wish I had 5 ambulances on stand by in my daily life.
It's a shame that these days school keeps me so busy that the biggest risk I face is getting an Xact-O blade stuck in my finger.
And let me just tell you, one risk taker to another, the looks you get when buying more Xact-O blades with a band aid on each finger: are priceless.

At least I've never cut my thumb off or anything...

Anyways.. all day I've been coming up with great excuses to not do my homework.


But, I can only avoid it for so long.
So I guess I'll head up to the studio..
and try to get some things done.
I have so many things to get done.


P.s. I'm employed. Stay tuned for updates on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment