08 April 2010

look what i got..

Last night
someone
gave me this book he made for me.
And I love it so much!
At first glance it looks just like any other book would..



but then when you open it
it is full of pictures of us
on each page.
He is so creative. And thoughtful. And wonderful.
And did I mention how much I love it?

Today is also TOMS National day without shoes..
my beautiful friends
Ashlee and Alexandra
are proud supporters of the cause.
Everyone:
go buy some Toms.
Just do.



These two are an exception to the "No Shoes" festivities
because
today they are taking their engagements.

Let me explain the worst case scenario:
getting your engagement ring stuck on someone else's finger
right before your pictures.
My finger to be more exact.
Luckily, miraculously, I somehow got it off.
My knuckle is still suffering the consequences.
Like a proud mother before her child goes off to prom
I made Chris and beautiful Kait pose for me.
They both looked beyond adorable.
I love these two.
So much.


I can't wait to see how their pictures turn out.
I'm sure they will be
so lovely.

1 comment:

  1. LINDSEY! Um.. Hello? Where have you been hiding your amazing blogging skills from me? Haha. Okay, so I know you haven't ben hiding them, but dang Gina! I love your blog. So much. You are amazing. I'll be reading frequently. Yessss! I hope you're enjoying the weather! Ah.. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete