09 May 2010

8 May 2010

In high school
there were 6 of us who were
best friends.
We developed custom Jesse McCartney dance moves
that we performed backstage at his concert.
We ventured to Disney Lan
d where
Kelsey bought 2 left shoes.

And I told a woman with a son and a daughter
that she had 2 very lovely little boys.
It's on tape.
Once Brie and I drove around town in Juan:
my mexi truck that was my only method of transportation junior year
and tried to find a boom box to put in the back wh
ile we went to taco bell.
Saturday, Brienne officially took the marriage count to 5 out of 6.


Her reception was just so Brie. It was so creative and beautiful.
And she had rock candy! This is why we are friends.


Her cake was so beautiful


I got to see the gorgeous Missy and her boys
I just love when I get to see her


And I finally snuck a picture with Brie
Is she not the most beautiful bride ever?


And her dress!
I was dying. I'm still coveting it. I'm obsessed.
Kelsey, you are one lucky man.







No comments:

Post a Comment