09 May 2010

Oh this wonderful day of mothers!

mom:
Happy day!
even though every day should really be your day.
And I love you because
you love cupcakes just as much as I do.
Which is why I took you to The Sweet Tooth Fairy and got you one
for your day.


I love you because you can't ride a bike.
And because you don't know the definition of organized.
And I love you even though you leave that dirty butter knife on the counter

every.single.day.
I love you because you think every idea I have is the best idea you've ever heard.
I love you because you laugh at all my jokes and because you don't get them 1/2 the time.
I love you because you will drop anything to help someone in need.
And because you'll pull the car over to help the kid that fell off his scooter and scraped his knee.
I love you because you can't cook. So, genetically, neither can I.
I love you even when you wear your socks around the house hanging half way off your feet.
I love you because you are beautiful.
I love you because of all these things a million more.
Happy Mothers Day Mom!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my lovely daughter! You put a BIG smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete