30 May 2010

can i have some more?

I have been so busy.
Mostly I've been busy eating.
I'm quite the disappointment as a tourist seeing as how I only take out my camera whenever food is involved.
But seriously.


I have come upon some extraordinary restaurants.
I'm sure you can only imagine my excitement when I found out that here

they serve chocolate for every meal!

Also, you know you love food when:
You walk across the Brooklyn Bridge so that you can:

Wait in a 2 hour line for:

this!
The world famous Grimaldi's Pizza in Brooklyn.

I swear not every picture I've taken is of just me.
Or just me with an awkwardly open mouth and food.
Or even just me eating food.
I'm 97% sure that we got more than one Asian tourist inspired group photos.
My stomach has been spending all my money, I haven't even been shopping yet!
Soon enough I'll get my priorities in order and switch the spending to more materialistic things.




1 comment: