12 May 2010

"it's like finding out that Jesus wasn't born on Christmas."

Yes.
another one is leaving me to
continue her progression toward the
Celestial kingdom.
this little petunia
has been the best friend
I could have ever asked for.
But somehow, I am going from seeing her everyday and living with her
to living on opposite sides of the country.
Coast to coast.
This summer she will be in L.A. while I am in New York.
And then she will be Mrs. Kaitlyn Reese.



10 Lovelys about Kaitlyn:
1. Her eyes. They have been known to glow white in the winter.
2. Her real laugh. Everyone has their laugh, and then their real laugh:
the one that only comes out when a true scene of funniness is before them.
3. She is afraid of killer whales, ghosts, fish (and sharks), and needles.
I think in that order. Oh, and hatchbacks.
4. She loves to squish snouts, ears, and paws. be it dogs or babies.
5. She will do anything for anyone. She is one of the most sensitive, kind, and loving
people you will ever meet.
6. She's funny. Yeah, she's really funny. But even better, she thinks I'm funny.
Or maybe it is that we think the same things are funny, like MTV's classiest new show
"Is She Really Going Out With Him". Refer to #2.
7. Her enchiladas. And her love of Cafe Rio equal to mine. And Taco Time's crisp bean burritos
with a churro.
8. You'll never see her at a party. Because she would rather spend the night with her friends.
she doesn't care what anyone thinks. she is just herself.
9. She will eat a whole rainbow chip cake with me. With no plates.
Just the cake and a fork.
10. When she gets embarrassed. Which she probably is if she is reading this.
Because she hates when the attention is on her.
But i just wanted everyone to know how wonderful she is!

Last week,
I threw her a little
Fondue Bridal shower




Ashlee, Erika, Me Kaitlyn, Lindsey, Whitney, Ali

It was so much fun.
And I laughed the entire night.
Especially when Erika told us how she almost didn't join the church
when she found out Jesus wasn't really born on Christmas.
It was priceless, as were the many other stories shared.
I have the most beautiful friends.



2 comments:

  1. Just saw this! Oh how I love my linny.... You are so nice that's why you be my skinny and you know me so well. I made the cut for the blog, I feel honored...

    ReplyDelete