21 June 2010

it all started with fuchsia spandex.

Due to my height
(who's to say good things don't come in 5'-3 1/2" packages?)
I have always been the one pushed to the front row of group photos and forced to awkwardly hunch to more clearly display those with lengthy more flattering poses.
But that's besides the point.
Christy and I met years ago.
And bonded during 5 am runs and competitive high kicks.

Last weekend she came to adventure with me!
We got brunch at the famous Katz's
and she let me eat her french toast
after I finished mine in Guinness World Record time.


We went to MAC
and improved the New York economy with our purchases alone.


And I found the perfect shade of plum for the fall.
I'm such a fall shopper.


We went on a quest to find ourselves some genuine
New York Cheesecake.
And we found some!
We are hoping we were just pessimistic about it
because we were divulging at 1 am.


but this lifted out spirits quite a bit...


Please try to look past the horrifying nails in need of some cheap Asian labor, in other words a manicure, and tell me that this Pinkberry delight doesn't make you wish Willy Wonka really could unite virtual with tangible.

As we were walking in Times Square
we were completely enthralled with the street artists.
Which is why I spent my last $14 to get this hat made.
And it's not even for me.
But i'm pretty sure it's recipient will deem it priceless.


And just look what I found on Canal Street!
This little baby turtle almost called my jail cell home..
until i came to my senses
and realized he would grow.
in which i case i decided he would lose all lovability
so i said my goodbyes early
instead of risking him a premature abandonment.


It was a nice little breath of fresh air
having her here in the city with me.
Come back again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment