17 June 2010

Soho Shopping

I must admit that Spring Street is one of the greatest.
It's full of scrawny hipsters, authentic food, and shopping.
Best of all, it is home to
Rice to Riches.

(tonight i discovered i can overnight a pack of rice pudding for $55.
don't even ask how my self restraint kicked in.)
But before we indulged in that calorie packed delight
we had dinner at
Bread.
I was served the most delightful mini diet coke bottle

and a delicious Salmon, cucumber and cream cheese sandwhich.


And then...

(me, lady that makes the picture, erika, nekku)

(yes i have a very high quality camera. i'm aware.)

in 5th grade
I won the invention fair

for creating a car washing helmet.
well, i'm proud to say that the idea has caught on
in the rice pudding industry.
mom,
please testify that this looks exactly like my

crafty car cleaning contraption
sitting in the closet!


Greatest of all, this place shares my same life motto:



No comments:

Post a Comment